View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 07:08 PM   #353
Kryptonian Warrior
In Snyder I Trust

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan866 View Post
I feel your pain. We've gotton ridiculously little, even in terms of the set photos in which only a few were hq and fewer showed supes with his cape and on top of that, we really only got them during the rather lengthy Piano shoot.

The release date being back is the main cause of this “drought" but still, youd think they'd wanna save face and try to fill, what was at the time of the delay, a massive amount of time till the release with more promotional material. HELL, this much time to promote couldve been a blessing rather than curse it looks to be shaping up to be.

They need to get something out because they are bordering Green Lantern levels of failure with their marketing and if nothing drops soon, they could face as big or even bigger flop.
It's called over saturation. Once the trailer comes out with The Hobbit, there will be a full 6 months to promote this movie. That is more than enough time to build awareness with the general audience. Now if this were the month of March or April, then I would be a little worried.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251