View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 02:29 AM   #737
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
Yes, it seems - as far as we say in discussions on here without knowing the script - that it's unlikely Magneto will be back at the mansion helping build Cerebro.
Yes I think that it is highly unlikely that Magneto will help Charles to rebuild Cerebro at the start of the movie, which would have to happen if Cerebro is used in this movie to somehow let Charles learn about the future.

As I've said before, Charles and Erik are definitely estranged by the end of FC, and as far as Erik is concerned at least Charles is out of his life for good. I just don't see him dropping by the mansion all of a sudden and offering to help out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I'd rather they didn't even include Cerebro at the mansion in the 60s if that's the case.
I'd think though that Cerebro would be the first thing Charles would set out to build at his mansion. He's got the financial means and the original designer, so there's nothing to stop him from doing it asap.

Oh except that the builders in the 60s probably took 10 x time to actually build anything as opposed to the original schedule, just like nowadays