View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #62
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Channeling Anton Checkov, I see: "If in the first act you have hung a pistol on the wall, then in the following one it should be fired. Otherwise don't put it there."
Exactly!

RE: Who rules?
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
If they do something like that (though I do agree with Elizah's earlier point about an Althing dragging down the wrap-up of the film), then maybe they vote in Loki or maybe . . .Tyr. (Just sayin'! If in the first act you have put another heir . . . .) I do think you are spot on regarding the attitudes of at least some Asgardians.
Or, if the Frigga dying spoiler is a mislead from the studio, (and it's really just Odin) then maybe Frigga could rule. Probably not, but I like it due to the fact that I like Frigga, and maybe she's forgiven Loki and so he's by her side, available to cause trouble in court in Thor 3 Especially if Thor wanders back to Asgard again and Loki sees him as competition again. These are alternate possibilities certainly, I just think the juiciest one is with Loki on the throne in the end.

But I have a feeling Tyr might wind up being Odin's brother, not Thor's brother, and that the relationship may paralell Thor-Loki, and so that may put Tyr on Hela's side. Just a guess though...

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote