View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:13 PM   #296
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Natalie Portman/Jane Foster Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
I'm curious as well if they'll address on whether she saw him in the news footage covering him at New York City fighting off the Chitauri as well.

And yeah; thankfully, Feige did say that they'll actually address the fact that Thor and Jane only knew each other for like three days, thus making them question on what it is that they exactly feel for each other and such.
I have to think that she would have seen him in news footage from New York covering the battle with the Chitauri (although I don't recall them CGI'ing in any news helicopters in the background, someone would have been crazy enough to go up there to try to shoot footage). This would have been a world-wide, go-live, 24-7 kind of event. If she had been, like, camping in the wilderness for the previous 2 days, she might not get the news immediately. But she doesn't strike me as a camping kind of gal.

The departure back to Asgard would have been highly televised as well.

The first time they meet, I would think she would mention it. It might come up later, too, in the way that huge news events sometimes do.

I also think she would have seen the opening of one or both of the portals that brought Loki and Thor respectively to Earth, as she has access to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s satellites and this is the kind of data they are paying her to monitor and analyze.

American Maid is offline   Reply With Quote