View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:15 PM   #498
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Huh....I don't like the status quo being changed from Lois/Clark/Superman to Superman and Wonder Woman. Lois is one of my fave characters, so that is why I care.

yeah....I am going to hate on that until it's changed. If you got a problem with that...then I don't really care if you do.

For my two cents, I have never been fan of Supes/Wondy. They are too similar, but I also don't like them introducing that relationship first. It plays contrary to my instincts.

Anyways, if you have some thoughts about the Superman and Wondy relationship there is a thread I created for that purpose in the Superman comic thread. Go there...we can talk about it and discuss it.... lol

Well the only reason why I responded to one of your previous posts was that I thought it was somewhat extreme for you to say that you would hate Adams if she didn't bring in any new fans to Lois.

I don't think any one deserves to be hated on like that just because of how many or how few fans they bring in for the character that they're playing, no matter how beloved the character is.