View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:49 AM   #24
Deserana
2005/2008/2012

Default Re: Lack of impact in Batmanīs appearence scenes

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfreakforever View Post
Its the same as Predators, my mate sat there for the first 40+ mins complaining about that the predator hasnt been on screen yet because he dont give a crap about the human characters he is just there to watch the predator, same as batman.
As much as certain posters on here will disagree *ahem*fudgie*ahem* I never once felt like The Dark Knight Rises was made for a general audience. I think it was made purely for the fans and to end Bruce's story. Nolan didn't throw in any unecassary Batman moments for the general audience. He could easily have had Batman return in the first 5 minutes of the film or have random big fights with the prisoners inside the prison. The lack of Batman scenes were there simply because there was no need for a Batman scene.

Unlike the scene in TDK where Batman fights a bunch of people in a club to get to Maroni which I felt was there purely for the people wo wanted to see some Batman as we all know he could have gotten to Maroni without the punch up.

Psychic though? That sounds like something out of science-fiction.

We live in a spaceship, dear.

Last edited by Deserana; 11-19-2012 at 07:53 AM.
Deserana is offline   Reply With Quote