View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 07:18 AM   #46
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!

Default Re: Things you noticed after multiple viewings on DVD / BluRay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnarTheGreat View Post
MIRANDA
Nobody's answering.

BRUCE WAYNE
No. I'm on my own now.

MIRANDA
Do you have keys?

BRUCE WAYNE
Never needed'em.

----------

BRUCE WAYNE
Hope you didn't like me for my money.

MIRANDA
Suffering builds character.

MIRANDA
I'll take care of your parents' legacy, Bruce.
After I first saw TDKR, everytime she says that I'm all, "Sure you will, you b**ch! "

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammerhedd11 View Post
Caught a goof in the fight scene on the roof with Batman and Catwoman.
Catwoman does her little spin kick move, and I noticed in the background that there's a bright flash next to Batman, like gunfire, and the guy next to Batman drops. A couple more seconds of the fight passes and then then the mercenaries start shooting, and that guys gets shot in front of Batman, and Catwoman is in the background doing that same kick from before. So they show the same thing from two different angles a few seconds apart.
I also think it's funny that she's wearing flats when the fighting really gets started. Oh, to be able to change heel height to fit your activity level!

Also, I never noticed it before, but during the bar shootout, Selina punches Stryver and elbows him headfirst into the table twice. It's akin to the plane's tail exploding twice from different angles in the prologue, although the Selina's punch is shot in very similar ways both times. I guess Nolan felt he needed to bookend the SWAT's arrival shot with some Selina badassery.

Also, the way that she drops the gun and turns toward the door as the last gunman runs out, expecting the SWAT to bust in right then (which they did), is pretty funny as well. And of course, her waving her hands around hysterically while screaming just gets better every time.