View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:38 AM   #467
Godzilla2000
A Healthy Addiction

Default Re: Tom Hiddleston: Loki Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
are you threatening me wit loki, due to my preference of Thanos?
She can threaten me with Loki anytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
If all of that were to happen, then yes he could go full comics Loki at that point. I do think that Odin would save him in this instance though, if he can, however maybe it isn't his choice, as you say.

However, I really really really really really really really really really really don't think that's the direction they are going in for MCU Loki, at least not for Thor 2. But that's JMO
Well, I think an absolutely unremorseful MCU Loki is possible, but not until the next movie at least. I mean hypothetically just think of it this way, Loki has just saved all the nine realms by giving up his life for them with a tear inducing death scene with Odin and Thor mourning him as he passes into the next world, but try as Odin can to rescue his soul from eternal suffering there's nothing Odin can do for fear of the other realms revolting against an already weakened Asgard. So Odin has to make the painful decision to let Loki's soul face eternal damnation for the sake of the trillions of lifeforms in all the nine realms. So there's Loki in Hel surrounded by the wails of the damned, his daughter Hela taunting him and so in his spirit state he goes through a transformation, perhaps still tainted by Dark Energy which now takes control and he wrests control of the underworld from Hela and sets about resurrecting himself so that he can mete out in his mind a just revenge against Odin and Thor for their betrayal, perhaps making a deal with Surtur to bring about the total destruction of everything as a way to purge the objects of his hatred as well as release him from his fate by never existing in the first place.

- It's not your exterior that should be the litmus test of your value but what's inside your heart.

"One loyal friend is worth 10 thousand relatives." - Euripides

Last edited by Godzilla2000; 11-19-2012 at 09:44 AM.