View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #214
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
Became one year older over the weekend, so I stopped tracking filming to celebrate. But they're filming today, so I came across some stuff just now.

A new set video of the same scene, but I don't think we've seen what happens near the end. Kind of a spoiler, but not really.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

And last, some closeups on Malekith. Not my watermark, but I think it's his stunt-double

Happy Birthday marvel_freshman. I hope it was a nice one for you. For me that means lots of cake. Lol

Nice close up pics, you can really see some of the damage on that one side of his face. Nice!

The video I actually posted a few pages back while you were gone, but it's good you reposted it because I am not sure anyone saw it as it quickly got buried in the thread behind waffles personal set photos. Some of them are very nice and you should check them out in the previous pages if you have not already done so.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."