View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #216
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
I agree that Asgard is about to get rocked to its core and possibly even destroyed, and there's a damn good chance that Odin doesn't make it, leaving Thor with the crown.

But I strongly doubt we'll see Vanaheim or Alfheim, or any realms besides Midgard, Asgard, and Svartalfheim, and *possibly* Muspell. Every other realm is completely extraneous to the plot, and would bloat it unnecessarily.

Also, I strongly doubt we'll ever see Malekith teamed up with Kurse. Malekith teamed up with *Algrim,* and used him to fight Thor, but then he viciously betrayed him and left him for dead. *Kurse,* however, will be Malekith's enemy, and will, in fact, kill Malekith in righteous vengeance. That's his entire story according to canon, so I see no reason to deviate from that.
regarding kurse, exactly. I was saying this prior in another thread, that's Kurse's story, and his entire character arc. Coming full circle and ending up killing Malekiith. Some people thought it would be thor vs kurse, and malekith vs loki, but Kurse is in this movie. He is there, his character needs..well character. its part of his character arc, killing malekith, so it's expected to happen.