View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:58 AM   #219
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Awesome, we got Jane. It makes me wonder how they will incorporate her being there though. I mean does Thor come to earth to visit her and all hell breaks loose and it just happens to be where she is at. or does Jane discover a disturbance in the atmosphere similar to Thor and go trying to locate it only to find that a portal is being created by Malekith. or does Malekith seek Jane out for some reason (her knowledge, her connection to Thor)? It just seems baffling to me why Jane Foster would just so happen to be in the exact same place as Malekith when he decides to invade earth. I know they want to reunite Thor and her at least for a little while if even to give closure to their romance, but I just hope it doesn't feel forced.

Surfer
You're right--in the absence of additional information, it looks like too cute and tidy of a coincidence. It would be annoying to have something like that. Your idea of Jane chasing down another anomaly makes a lot of sense.

Now, if this scene is near the end of the movie, we have from the spoilers some idea that Thor and Jane are already reunited and have been traveling around. So this could be at the end of that.