View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:00 PM   #93
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
Maybe we are watching a different movie than you elizah. :P I am with sam, the war was without a doubt Loki's doing. Don't forget, Sam said he MANIPULATED the war against the frost giants. Sure, thor pulled the trigger, but loki did all the manipulating to get the oppritunity to present itself Elizah.

Watch it again, that entire movie, the plot of the movie was ALL loki's manipulation. There is no doubt about it that the war was loki's doing, he wanted it to happen, so thor would be exiled. Its typcal Loki scheming. He provided the moments that would lead up to thor pulling that trigger.

He allowed the frost giants into asgard or whatever. He KNEW thor's wreckless behavior would make him want to get revenge. Sure, as loki said, it started off as a little fun to "ruin his brothers big day" but oppritunity presented itself. He manipulated thor into wanting to go into Jotenheim, knowing thor's rage and thirst for battle, he started the war.

Thor pulled the trigger, but it was ALL through Loki's manipulation.

That entire movie was basically Loki's scheme. That's what I meant before when I said all the bad loki has done. That entire movie was a scheme of Loki's. He didn't pull the trigger for the war, but he no doubt manipulated, and allowed the oppritunity for thor to do so to present itself

so there is the war, Loki manipulated his way to the throne. Thor getting banished, Odin falling into the odinsleep, the oppritunity presented itself, and loki took over the throne. Yes, loki didn't know odin would fall into the odinsleep, HOWEVER, thor was being crowned king, which meant loki KNEW odin was going to step down regardless, with tthor gone, it's loki's throne for the taking. Manipulation elizah. I forgot how great the did that with loki in this movie. It was right out of the comics. Watch it again. the war happened due to loki's manipulation. Loki taking the throne, happened through manipulation. Everything he did kept allowing another oppritunity to present itself, until thor returned (which he didn't expect)

and no, im with you on killing odin. He didn't plan on it.

But the war, and him taking the throne, that's just typical classic loki elizah . He manipulated everything so it would happen. Thor pulled the trigger, but loki knows his brother, and presented the oppritunity for it to happen.
Exactly.
Everything in that movie is set up by Loki. He is a bigger schemer and manipulator than even Iago in Othello. (But he might have met his match with Thanos. )

Quote:
I believe Feige confirmed somewhere that Thanos would NOT be in Thor 2 (or at least not a major villain as your suggestion implies). But saved for Guardians and Avengers 2. Someone tell me if I am not remembering that correctly.
Feige also said early on that the Chitauri wouldn't be in Avengers.

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014
cherokeesam is offline   Reply With Quote