View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 12:06 PM   #221
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
regarding kurse, exactly. I was saying this prior in another thread, that's Kurse's story, and his entire character arc. Coming full circle and ending up killing Malekiith. Some people thought it would be thor vs kurse, and malekith vs loki, but Kurse is in this movie. He is there, his character needs..well character. its part of his character arc, killing malekith, so it's expected to happen.
I don't want to disagree with you, because in reality I am all for keeping the characters with their origins in tact. However, there already appears to be a lot going on in this movie and I don't see how they will be able to get that kind of story arc and all it entails with the amount of time they will have available in this movie to work with everything else going on. Personally, I hope I am wrong and that they can stick to the origin and that it is done well, works with the movie and that it doesn't feel forced, but I just don't see it happening.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."