View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:22 PM   #238
Trimmings
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Yeah the Beyonder is much more powerful then Loki for sure, but still they might be able to figure out a way to have Loki do it. I mean the retconed beyonder is essentially a self aware cosmic cube and the cosmic cube in the movie has been transported back to Asgard along with Loki and Thor (probably to be placed in Odin's vault). So, I don't know how they would do it exactly, but if Loki was able to regain control of the cosmic cube temporarilly that would give him the sufficient power to introduce into Algrim and change him to Kurse. Not to mention it would be a nod sort of to comic book fans regarding the beyonder.

Surfer
I didn't even think about the cosmic cube being brought back to asgard
That's definitely a good enough tool to power up Algrim in my book! So does Kurse die at the end of this story? If Loki is the one manipulating him into killing Thor, I wouldn't want anyone to find out about it except for us. That way we could have a forgiven and free Loki for the third movie. If he got caught trying to destory Jotunheim, then Midguard, then Thor I don't see Odin letting him out of prison for a while