View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #508
Deathstroke
Banned User

Default Re: Amy Adams is Lois Lane: - Part 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
And it's also a bigger leap to suggest that with everything that's coming out in 2015 that Warner Bros. would still feel confident that they could release something that's more of a wild card than something more stable like a sequel to Man of Steel.
If Warner Bros. can't find a cast and crew for the film within a given amount of time, especially for a 2015 release, along with MOS being a success, then it's likely that MOS 2 will happen in 2015.
Haha. Warner Bros can't rush together a sequel within 2 years.

The earliest we could get a MoS sequel is 2016. You should hope JLA comes out in 2015, because if it gets pushed back.. it will likely take the 2016 spot.

At the moment,it's a priority.

Quote:
Also, I, along with several others, think that it's absolute b.s. about Lois not having had relevance within the comics prior to the New 52.

I still think it's quite sad to this day that we live in a age where a normal/stable/happy marriage between two characters is considered "dull" and not a "journey" of its own and that the only thing that being "single" or not "committed" is relevant for some.
If this was the Archie Comics or something along those lines, perhaps. But this is an action-driven superhero.The New 52 is shifting the focus away from Superman's love life onto bigger and better things that have stronger appeal to the main demos reading the comics.

Domesticated Superman ran it's course in the 90s and stayed on longer than it should have. There was major division at DC over it. It's done. End of an era. Moving on.

Quote:
And assuming if that passionate kiss between the two shown within the CC trailer is of any indication, there will be feelings involved..
No different than the kiss between Bruce and Rachel, or between any superhero and his love interest in the first film. Hardly an indication of an actual couple.

Quote:
Honestly, I have yet to meet or hear from one person on why Lois was irrelevant prior to her New 52 characterization and why the relationship between the two wouldn't work out anymore.

And I don't know about anyone else, but I rather go with a MOS sequel in 2015 if the first film is a success than something that the studio is only going forward with because of their greed, which could set their comic film division even further back.
That's how studios work.