View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:13 AM   #563
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,268
Default Re: Discussion: Legalizing Marijuana II

Basically, having an opinion is fine.

Trying to pass an opinion off as fact is not. Unless there's good evidence to back it up.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline