View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 07:00 AM   #114
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaqua99 View Post
With as much going on in this thread as it is, we can't afford any derailed trains lol.
yes.

Quote:
I am not sure about the other, I think it could have been simply someone a part of that army.

SOOO much stuff, we probably will be seeing the realms. And men of fire...Surtur's demons?
See my thought is that those guys will be CGI probably, it seems rather dangerous to make these people up with probably flammable material and then have them handing a lot of real fire. My thinking is it might have been for part of the Bourne woods stuff, there was places on fire there.

Quote:
also, someone in another thread mentioned Loki transforming algrim into kurse, and tricking him into thinking thor did it to him. I would LOVE that
well work it into a summary! You know I wont. LOL But I wouldnt argue that it was plausible with use of the tesseract or other magical item.

One thing I'm not pleased with my draft is not enough Loki manipulating and crossing and double crossing, dont think I'd go that far but like I said, plausible if that's the direction they go in with the character in the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeesam View Post
Yes: Loki is stupid. Very stupid. In both Thor and Avengers.
Okay, just so I understand your POV. LOL

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote