View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 10:56 AM   #119
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
yes.

See my thought is that those guys will be CGI probably, it seems rather dangerous to make these people up with probably flammable material and then have them handing a lot of real fire. My thinking is it might have been for part of the Bourne woods stuff, there was places on fire there.

well work it into a summary! You know I wont. LOL But I wouldnt argue that it was plausible with use of the tesseract or other magical item.

One thing I'm not pleased with my draft is not enough Loki manipulating and crossing and double crossing, dont think I'd go that far but like I said, plausible if that's the direction they go in with the character in the end.

Okay, just so I understand your POV. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimloth View Post
It might be of no value, but I thought I'd share anyway.
there is a Marvel movies wiki, and in Loki's article, under "Allies" listed Tyr, as older brother, the bitter moment is that everyone can edit these articles. The entry for Tyr is empty, only actor listed. So idk.. Why would anyone want to do that.

I think, maybe Tyr will side with Loki, at least be the one with the opinion that the punishment shouldn't be very strict. Tom said everyone there will have an opinion, so..
hmmmmm. Odin did say Thor was his first born..