View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:14 AM   #794
ThePowerCosmic
Straight Lording.

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
It kinda reminds me of Dark Cerebro which has already been used in X2. So I hope they don't bother to be honest. The last thing Magneto should be doing is recruiting any more mutants, with the big enough team he had at the end of FC.

The recruitment they should be focusing more on in these upcoming films is that of Cyke, Storm and to a lesser-extent Jean (if they wanted to expound on The Last Stand scene). I still would like to at least see a version of the origin scenes they were planning for X1, Scott in his highschool bathroom during prom, and Storm being picked on by other kids in Africa.
Hell no, I think he definitely needs other mutants in the Brotherhood besides what we were left with at the end of FC. Emma and Mystique can stay, but I can do without the others.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.