View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #401
marvel_freshman
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by princehals View Post
Hello, people

Just thought I'd update you with regards to what happened on set today. Apparently they were still shooting Jane & Selvig scenes, and we saw Natalie Portman coming to and from set a couple of times. Other than that, not much else was going on - at about one o'clock, it started to rain, so they began clearing up. Several crew members saw us stood in the rain and explained that all the main cast had left for the day; also that Unit 1 were leaving today, and that from now it'll just be Unit 2 until Sunday, which apparently means stunts, explosions, extras, and no main cast.
Of course, they might not have been telling the truth, but I've heard the same thing from a few people now, so it looks like the bulk of the filming is done.

Somewhat more interesting though - I went and checked the name on the trailer door; the one that began as Jane's, and was then Malekith's - it now says Ian on the door, which kinda gives massive weight to the Ian Boothby theory, sketchy though it is.

I got a picture of that, if anyone's interested. Other than that, not an awful lot to report today, unfortunately.
Cool! I wonder if this Ian guy will be Darcy's bf. Thanks for the Update.
I'd definitely like to see the trailer pic. The only pics we have from today are these, with Natalie getting make-up applied.