View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:04 AM   #407
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Also, is that shawarma skit at the end considered canon. I mean I realize anything within the film should be considered canon, but it does not fit in with the events in any way. I mean Thor and Loki had just transported themselves back to Asgard just moments before in the movie, so how is Thor suddenly on earth eating Shawarma? and if you say well he ate there before transporting himself back to Asgard with Loki (so basically a flashback), then I would say where the heck is Loki while they are eating? I am not saying I don't love the skit, but it certainly doesn't seem to work with any kind of continuity that I can think of.

Surfer
My personal belief has always been that Loki is just off screen bound/gagged ...something akin to this: http://astrobullet.deviantart.com/ar...arma-301696358 (not my art, something I found on DA after seeing Avengers one day)... and possibly with Mjolnir pinning him down as well. I don't think Thor would entrust him to SHIELD's care after what Loki did and with the damage done to the Helicarrier, he'd keep him close by.

~Agents of SHIELD