View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:25 AM   #21
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,058
Default Re: Create Your Own Universes

If the game was in Old Republic times, the hyperspace relays could be interesting because you could have a storyline where someone figures out how to build hyperspace engines for ships.

Suddenly, everyone can have access to hyperspace any time they want. A lot of people would want that technology to get out, for various reasons, and a lot of people would want just the opposite, for various reasons.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote