View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #462
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Default Re: TIH vs. Ang Lee's Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Malone View Post
I don't care what anyone says more people currently and probably into the future too will remember Ang's hulk over TIH.

TIH literally came and went and to me that is often worst than being remembered as a bad film. Ang's hulk was ambitious and he was ahead of his time. Look at the nolan series ang pretty much laid the groundwork for the psychological and dark superhero film.

Had Ang waited a few years to make his hulk and along with better cgi it would have been seen as a very different movie.
I couldnt agree more, its says something that to this day I watch Ang's movie more than TIH, especially when I have watched Hulk a lot more and it is 5 years older.

It is just a better movie and offers a lot more on re-watch as there is much more to invest in the characters.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(4)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(5)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(6)The Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(7)Godzilla-8(8)Neighbours-8(9)The Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(10)The Lego Movie-7.5(11)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(12)Robocop-7.5(13)300:Rise Of An Empire-7(14)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(15)47 Ronin-6(16)The Monuments Men-5(17)Ride Along-5(18)I, Frankenstein-3
AVEITWITHJAMON is offline   Reply With Quote