11-21-2012, 11:47 AM
Join Date: Mar 2012
Re: Bane or the Joker?
Originally Posted by MAKAVELI25
I said a time when he specifically calls Gotham corrupt. All that means is that he is there to end Gotham, there is no implication of Gotham being a corrupt or terrible city.
- The action or process of calculating or estimating something
- - last year was not, by any reckoning, a particularly good one
- - the system of time reckoning in Babylon
- A person's view, opinion, or judgment
- - by ancient reckoning, bacteria are plants
- A bill or account, or its settlement
- The avenging or punishing of past mistakes or misdeeds
- - the fear of being brought to reckoning
- - there will be a terrible reckoning