View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 11:59 AM   #420
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel_freshman View Post
Not too sure how Ifeel about this. I would want Odin to have a bit more screen time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Anthony Hopkins mentions having one encounter with Chris Eccleston and says Malkith is very good. Does this suggest that Odin might have some involvement or also battle Malekith. Probably not, but just thought I would throw it out there.

Surfer
maybe, though Odin should be able to tear malekith a new one

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizah72 View Post
My idea, since Adewale tweeted about having a scene with Renee and Anthony a few weeks ago, has been that maybe we'll have some kind of flashback scene showing how Malekith got messed up on that one side.
I like it

Quote:
Is the picture of the red guy here new? Kurse maybe?

http://www.mania.com/2nd-villain-for...le_134715.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
That's interesting. I have no idea if that's Kurse, Malekith or someone else. Whoever it is, he looks huge. Is it a man in a suit or a sculpt?

Quote:
Well I think this one is of Malekith and the Malekith stunt double with the red lighting effect, but I could be wrong.

Surfer
I think it is just a dark elf with lighting? Have we come to a conclusion on this? There is no way it is kurse. Right? Some of you have said this guy is huge. What is your reference? To me, he looks no bigger than malekith, and he definitally has dark elf armor on.

Quote:
Well again, he escaped from the SHIELD facilities twice, so not sure what good being handcuffed in a corner is suppose to do.

Hawkeye ........ Hey guys I think Loki just escaped.

Captain America ........ Well aren't we going to go after him.

Thor........ What terrible form of evil has Loki conjured to pull me away from this glorious food.

Black Widow........ Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm stuffed and I don't think I'm going to be able to chase after anyone.

Iron Man....... Ah, screw it Nick Fury says I'm not a team player anyways, so let him deal with it.

Nick Fury....... (Overhearing conversation through a bugging device) They did it to me again, those Mother F#*!$

Lol

Surfer
ever notice the aside from star wars, samuel l jackson says the word "ass" in almost all of his movies?

Quote:
edit agreed.
yeah yeah yeah :P