View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:32 PM   #740
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate VIII (Team Frenchie Edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
He doesn't sleep with Talia until after he is told the truth about Rachel.

Its possible he has been sequestering feelings for Talia for sometime because of how he feels it might betray Rachel.
Considering he only met Tate for about a minute like day or two before, and that was briefly at a charity event, I hardly think he's been sitting on any feelings for her. He barely gives her a second thought until he loses his company and worries about Daggett getting his hands on the weapons division and the reactor.

Talia caught Bruce at a vulnerable moment. Picking up Rachel's photo and asking who she was, and then asking where Alfred was.

There was nothing natural or real about their love scene. No chemistry. No spark. All very sterile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
also its never stated that Talia didn't have true feelings for Bruce (the true heir of Ra's), only that she needed to complete her fathers work, she would die in the blast as well. This is true to the comic Talia as well.
Comic book Talia is conflicted between her feelings for Bruce and her loyalty to her father. Several times Talia has betrayed her father for Bruce in the comics.

Not once in Rises is this touched upon. Talia clearly states she came to Gotham to take revenge on Bruce, the man who she thinks killed her father, and to complete her father's work.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote