View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #930
herolee10
S.W. Mourner

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
There's a new snippet of BTS from TDKR featuring the football-field blowout. Damn, I really hope for the same kind of realistic approach to the FX in MOS. It just looks very real and has the right amount of epicness while still being somewhat underplayed. There's a really fine line in getting the right reality in a super-fantastic movie like MOS without it being over-the-top which would just make it look like any other CBM and kill its impact.
I think one of those tricks might be less pyro-techs, no ****. Luckily Snyder knows this game and hopefully knows which buttons NOT to push and when.
Yeah, i'm definitely hoping that whatever fight sequence Snyder has in stored between Superman and Zod/Faora/Co, that it doesn't come off too fake looking (ala Matrix Revolutions/Neo vs Countless Agent Smiths)

My one concern at the moment is how the final fight between Zod and Superman may look due to the fact that there hasn't been any set reports about seeing Shannon and Cavil doing a fight scene with each other within any real setting in Chicago, so I'm presuming that their fight was most likely done within a studio's set.