View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:37 AM   #932
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
Yeah, i'm definitely hoping that whatever fight sequence Snyder has in stored between Superman and Zod/Faora/Co, that it doesn't come off too fake looking (ala Matrix Revolutions/Neo vs Countless Agent Smiths)

My one concern at the moment is how the final fight between Zod and Superman may look due to the fact that there hasn't been any set reports about seeing Shannon and Cavil doing a fight scene with each other within any real setting in Chicago, so I'm presuming that their fight was most likely done within a studio's set.
I'm positive it wont. Not so much because FX have gotten so much better, but rather because I dont think they'd settle with something too CG'd if it looked it. Again, with their approach to the reality in the physics and so on.

Yeah, most likely any close-up stuff has been done inside closed doors where they'd have full controll over the shot. Dont know how to feel about that mostly because I dont know how it's done and what the possibilities / limitations are. But since Snyder is used to shooting inside studios I can only imagine they're on top of their game. But how that will look next to / in the middle of shots filmed in Chicago / Plano I dont know.