View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #449
cherokeesam
SHIELD Director Coulson

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
They were filming on the south bank which is further up the river thames from Greenwich University and greenwich naval college. Its possible that the footage could be linked.

It seems like alot of the London filming is around the more old fashioned looking London areas like Leadenhall market.
Pretty sure that the helicopter footage (and some other footage shot elsewhere in London) were meant to be flying shots, and there was at least one report that the shots were supposed to show Mjolnir flying headlong through the streets of London. Which means that Thor somehow got *really* separated from the hammer at some point.

The reason I say this is because I was wondering about that most recent set shot at the university, that showed Malekith cornering Jane and Selvig; then Thor steps in and manhandles him and shoves him back. Question: can anyone see Mjolnir on Thor's belt in those scenes....? Because I can't understand why he wouldn't have just laid the hammer down on the Dark Elf king instead of resorting to rasslin'....?

...They move like slick cotton on oil.

---Echostation, 3/18/2014