View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 08:28 AM   #945
Nemeres
Easy, miss. I've got you.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
Funny you should say one person when I have friends who are saying the same thing happened to them and plenty of other people are saying the same thing. It wasn't just me and if you think it was you're just as high and as crazy as the people that run that page. It's all well and fine to have fun but when you're spreading false information and telling people that other websites are making stuff up like they did with Nuke The Fridge then that's not ok amd fine. Keeping people from being *******s to one another is a good thing but kinda hypocritical when they are talking smack and calling other websites liars when they happen to have a scoop. Wake up dude
Don't come to me with that, it wasn't I who banned you. If you got screwed over, I believe you. But I don't think a fan community deserves to have the rug pulled from under them like that, and I feel that fans like me, who had and have no problem using both pages, shouldn't have to deal with crap like "the Facebook fanpage members are morons" whenever I come over.