View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:27 AM   #57
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: Heroic Archetypes - Batman Begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
And that is definitely their call. But, imo, the first thing I'd do if I had a website that dealt with critics is make sure no one can comment back.
Don't you think that is a really sad state of affairs where you can't have a comments section on reviews simply because fans cannot behave themselves?

Quote:
I see no reason to have comments regarding reviews either.
It's the same reason why we have message boards. Discussions of opinions. Reviews are the same thing. Fans like and want to discuss and comment on what these professional critics have to say about the movies. After all it's these reviews that make up the scores on places like RT and Metacritic.

We always have a thread on them here for every new movie. Other websites should be no exception.

Quote:
Lol, I don't see how just because I see nothing coming to fruition from death threats.
It's nothing to do with what comes to fruition, it's the fact that they are the worst kind of behavior. Not on the same level as simple name calling.

If you called someone an idiot, nobody would be giving you any medals for it. But if you threatened to kill someone for it, you'd be seen as the worst kind of fan. And rightfully so.

- The Joker
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote