View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #978
SpideyFan866
Raggle Fraggle.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - Part 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenKToo View Post
I'm wondering if they don't try and tie this in with the upcoming JL film.

Jus thinking out loud here, but i'd do an after credits thing, or even make it the final scene.

camera POV. flying through deep space. faster and faster. past solar systems, comets etc etc. Camera stops at a fiery planet. It flies down to the surface, and flies on, dodging flames leaping up out of the ground.

It finally comes to a huge dark fortress. miles long and tall. Camera flies through a window and down a massive hall. It stops before a being dressed strangely. The figure reaches out and peers into the camera lens, studying it. what we thought was a camera was really a probe.

''Master'', the strange being calls out. ''we have found him. He's on a planet called earth.''

We then see a throne with a huge figure cloaked in shadow sitting upon it. He has two glowing red eyes thats peering out from the darkness.

With a booming voice the huge figure orders, ''Prepare the parademons''.

end.

IMVHO It would make a good setup for a sequel, JL or not.
Darkseid should NOT be the main big bad out the gate.

I would say Legion of Doom has all the heroes had their own film, but thats out of the question.

I think something like "The New Frontier" would be fine. Perhaps a threat like Dinosaur Island/The Centre as the villain would work.

As much as an invasion would be similar to The Avengers (and perhaps MOS), it could allow for an easier film and help avoid bringing heavy hitters like Darkseid early on.

Perhaps Starro could be the villain.

EDIT: Anyone know where this is from?

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

With a rebel yell she cried mo mo moa
mo mo moa
The Legend of Labeouf by Schlosser85
http://forums.superherohype.com/show...&postcount=226

#Hypsters4Sawyer

Last edited by SpideyFan866; 11-22-2012 at 10:40 AM.