View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #462
Surfer
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Wow, I love all these ideas! SO many interesting ways we can go with our plot outlines. Thanks for sharing them! I especially like how the scientific work is tied up in the greater arcplot of all the movies.

The writers will have to be careful, though, if they are using these ideas. Time travel can make things very confusing, what with potentially changing the future from which you came. Also, the power you are describing is potentially significant, possibly forming a constraint on the writers. So they probably will not want to put too much power in the scientists' hands.

I suspect the portable device Jane is carrying is somewhat limited in what it can do, because it has to use a battery. But maybe they have more equipment in their basement lab there on campus.
I agree that adding time travel could add a confusing element to the movies, but it would be cool if eventually it lead to the use of characters like Kang or Immortus.

Surfer

Wolvieboy17..... "It's slow and relelentless, like being beaten to death with a sponge."