View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:55 PM   #466
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Some random thoughts. I guess this is the best place to record them.

Andrew Lawden had said that some of the gothic-looking buildings in London would serve as buildings in Svartalfheim. I wonder what the look of Alfheim is? Presumably it wouldn't be exactly like in Lord of the Rings, for example. But I have this recollection that (light) elves generally have very organic, Art Nouveau style to them. What do you guys think?

Also, I have been supposing the battle at Bourne Woods was set in Asgard. I have been thinking that because there were little Viking-like embellishments to the pieces on the set. Elizah has been putting forward the idea that the battle would be more specifically in Nornheim. Later she suggested that some of the people in the battle are Vanir, since they look somewhat Viking-ish, but grittier than the Asgardians.

That line of thinking made me wonder if Bourne Woods actually is on Vanaheim. So what do you guys think Vanaheim would look like? Viking-ish, or something else?

Last edited by American Maid; 11-22-2012 at 04:58 PM.