View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 03:18 AM   #28
NDX
Jiggle Jiggle Bounce!

Default Re: The Official Valiant Comics Thread

I was never much of a fan of Valiant back in the day. Hell, I probably only own a small handful of issues because of bulk lot buys back in the early 90s. But when I read that Valiant was coming back, I said what the hell, I'll read these.

I've read X-0 (gonna read issue 7 in a few), A&A and Bloodshot, and I have to say, I'm loving what I've read so far. All the books have great art, some interesting stories and I was able to go into them blind without needing to know the history (I new of every character, but knew nothing of them). I'm greatly looking forward to adding the trades of the 3 series I read to my shelves.

I'm going to read Harbinger before the weekend is through, as well as Shadowman. I read a few pages of Shadowman I liked how it was progressing, so I'm expecting to like that.

I wouldn't mind seeing a crossover mini between the books, something that incorporates all the guys but is self contained. When the books are more established, of course. Like 18 months into the revival.

NDX is offline   Reply With Quote