View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:31 AM   #282
AF3619
WOOO!

Default Re: TASM Easter eggs, foreshadowing, and other references!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscorp View Post
Not everything needs to be shown and explained for you in a film. That would ruin the flow and fun. Oscorp suing Spidey for stealing the bio cable? They probably won't even know that it's their product he's using. Their product was shown to be used as a cable to pull heavy things etc. I don't think they'd come to the conclusion that it's their product Spidey is chosing to swing with.

Though it WOULD have been much better if he created the web formula on his own instead, but this whole legal stuff is reaching for it if you ask me.

Then we have the bridge scene people are complaining about. I can see what you mean, but there's no way it would be fun to watch Spidey go through every car just because "that would make most sense". If he'd done that, the same people would complain that it was unnecessary and so on. Not every single thing needs (and should) be shown on camera. Sometimes a film requires the viewer to imaginate some on his/her own.

It's like in The Dark Knight Rises. I've heard complaints where people say "How the heck did Bruce get back to Gotham??". And that is a much bigger thing than any of you guys are complaining about in ASM imo. Yet I don't care to bother that much about it, because I just have to assume that he got there somehow, I have to use my imagination a bit. I don't need to see how he got there, all I need to know is that somehow he did. Sure, some things are done sloppy in films that should be more clear etc. but things like these are reaching for it, for the sake of it.
THIS!

-You want me to come there so you can kill me?
-YES
-I´ll be right there"
AF3619 is offline   Reply With Quote