View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #489
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Once again this is speculating, and it most likely has no relationship to the movie, Time Travel could be a good explanation as to why Jane Foster is as at Greenwich University. Perhaps she discovered that Space Travel and Time Travel are interconnected and that the source of all of this is at the prime merridian, so in hopes of finding information that will lead her to Thor she goes to the Univesity where she would have access to it's library as well as the ability to take readings using her device of the area. I just thought it would possibly help explain why Jane would be at that specific location.
It probably would help her advance her research generally, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer View Post
Yeah, I doubt it too, but I think people are just having fun with speculating "What if's".
That, and the way to have good ideas is to have lots of ideas (some of which might be duds). You play with a bunch of ideas that ultimately you set aside, and somewhere in there comes the spark for something that really works.

I don't think we're going to figure out however much of the real plot that we do all in one "Eureka!" moment. It will be through kicking around a bunch of ideas, looking at it from many angles, some of the thoughts being quite out of the box. And after a while we'll say, "Well X works, and Y, and also W. But they probably won't do A, B, C, or D. And there's not enough information to make a determination regarding Z."