View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:39 PM   #910
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: The Ongoing Serie A, La Liga, All English Football, Champions League Thread

Lots to catch up on!

Clattenburg deserves compensation IMO as his name was dragged through the mud, and Roman will pay him as that's what big money men do to make things go away. I actually don't think the abuse will be so much for him either as the bulk of other clubs supporters seemed to have backed him from what I've read, although some of the media are now doing embarrassing U-turns.

Harry in Sparky out, damn Kit it's like you didn't even get to enjoy Hughes getting the boot before droopy slipped into the seat.

Fergie's statue isn't bad but I'd have preferred a different pose, including the one's Kit suggested lol. When Arsenal put a Wenger statue up I just want the base to have a destroyed water bottle on it.

On the playing side of things I'm glad to see Lucas is close to a return for Liverpool and BPITW according to British pundits is off to Real Madrid in the summer.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"