View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:43 PM   #115
DoomsdayApex
Ćzrael "Fallen Angel" X.

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - - - Part 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
WB is playing an odd game here.
Beyond the fact that this actually appears to be a TDKR promotion(which it is) on the surface, the fact that it took both TDKR and IM3(second sequels respectively) a fraction of the time to accumulate the "appropriate" number of votes spoke volumes about the hype for those films to the rest of the world.

All this is telling "us" is that the buzz is luke warm. Which is funny cause I'm reading that they are purposefully holding the "number" down? silly.

I'm just glade a proper trailer is finally coming(pretty much on the day the film was going to be released). Of that I can be thankful.
Do you even think before you post?

The hype for IM3 is completely different than MOS for the same reason that Batman Begins had virtually no excitement or build up to its release in June. Iron Man has had two successful installments (not including The Avengers). Superman had one film half a decade ago.

Apples and oranges.

In addition, there is no hype for MOS out there. Why? Because the studio has yet to commence the first major stage for the marketing. That doesn't start until mid-December.

Henry Cavill: The Ultimate Man-Crush
(Move on over Tom Hardy)

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Quote:
Oldman: "Wow, this is it."

Nolan: [facetiously] "Yeah. [pause] Unless you want to whore your ass out for a load of money for ‘Batman 4."
Quote:
Nolan: "I've gotta pee. It's a two pee movie. I need to make a shorter movie next time."
Quote:

Nolan: "Oh, it's on. Here Emma, hold my vest."