View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #408
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Default Re: BEWARE Spoilers: 11.2 - DETECTIVE - Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiguy2 View Post
Bryan already said that Alfred won't be showing up.
He also said Batman and Nightwing will appear 1 or 2 more times and if Alfred appears, I wonder how he would act/appear in the Smallville universe and which Alfred would be most like. This is basically just a fun guessing game on what Smallville Batman universe would be like based on what we seen so far in Gotham and Detective(Batman, Nightwing/Barbara Gordon, Mr.Freeze, Joe Chill, plus mentioning of Renee Montoya, Crispus Allen, Joker, Penguin and Killer Croc) and who do you think would play these characters and how they would act. Maybe even make a thread for this. I personally think it's a cross between Nolan Batman universe(including Batman:Gotham Knights animated universe) DCAU Batman Cartoons(Batman the Animated Series, The New Batman Animated Series, Batman Beyond, etc) and The Batman and a little New 52 Batman. I wonder what other poster thinks about this?

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
ironman29758 is offline   Reply With Quote