View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 10:55 PM   #495
American Maid
Side-Kick

Default Re: Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDionysos View Post
Thanks Surfer that really encourages me to keep looking for new ways to try to tie things together. I think a lot of things in movies can be predicted when you start looking at the possible themes, hidden foreshadowing, the sources/story-lines they're drawing from and the like. So I agree with a lot of people's speculation here about the way a lot of this movie will go. What has me fascinated is the possession of Jane angle, how that all ties together. Is it Malekith doing it? Or is it actually Hela or someone else and that ties into her research and why Malekith is told to retrieve her?
Yeah, I really don't know how to place it. If it's a very powerful being possessing her, why would it need to do that? Especially if it's for a prolonged time. And how can Jane be rid of the malevolent spirit?

I suspect we may not have enough information to figure out this part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LokiDionysos View Post
Some of this stuff is working under the assumption that there's truth to the spoilers that recently came from the dude on twitter, and that Janet/Wasp is secretly in Iron Man 3 working for AIM (really just an extension of Hydra). Plus a little bit of truth to some of the GoTG rumors.
Well, yes. Otherwise, we have nothing to go on.

Last edited by American Maid; 11-23-2012 at 11:17 PM.