Old 11-23-2012, 11:05 PM   #690
Paradox1
Side-Kick

Default Re: Assassinīs Creed III - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Who? View Post
Just beat the game.

SPOILERS

How many large scale battles were there? I seem to recall the devs making a big deal about fighting in/through full scale battles, but I only ever encountered one near the beginning of Connors story (not including the small battles where you tell the cannons to fire). Was there really only one, or did I some how miss others?

I'm also kinda miffed that we didn't see more with Washington. I expected He and Connor to make amends. Connors allegiance with Washington, Adams and co just dropped off out of nowhere. Also, was there a scene where Achilles dies? There was a scene where he's sick, but then it was never mentioned again. Do we get his old outfit?

I've played nearly everything there is to do in this game, and yet I feel like I've missed a bunch of stuff. Anyone else feel this way?
Continue to play after the credits there is a little more.

"Wars are never won, regardless of who might be the victor. The very act of war is itself a horrible defeat." Guardian of the Universe "Battleground: Oa!" Green Lantern, 1st Silver Age series, #127, Denny O'Neil)
Paradox1 is offline   Reply With Quote