View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:38 AM   #723
Visceral
Side-Kick

Default Re: Characterization of the Knight - Nolan and Bale's Bruce Wayne/Batman - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post

Yes it is. I'd say we're about done here and we've both drawn this out long enough, eh? So lets be mature and agree to disagree.
Yes, I suppose we will.

If you want to analyze the Love Guru, go ahead right ahead. The more power to you, and it can be done. I know you are just using the film as an example but sometimes I look at my guilty pleasures critically, and the result is good. The problem and where my frustrations stems from is people who believe that criticism and thinking critically are the same thing. It drives me nuts. I love people who have good opinions of films, and by "good" I mean well thought out.

If I may take a shot of the What Would You Change Thread for a moment. You look over there and most people would have changed the entire film. What is the point of dwelling on what you think is negative I don't know, but at the same time I would agree that I have completely different thoughts on Batman than Nolan does and would have made an entirely different film.

Last edited by Visceral; 11-24-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Visceral is offline   Reply With Quote