View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #204
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

chill out guys. Right now neither of you are right, so lets not get hostile

If Thanos is in this, he will probably just have an appearance. But this movie will be staying to Thor mythos. I don't doubt that the mad titan won't appear, he will probably be referenced or sometihng, or a cameo, but he won't really be a plot.

I am not saying anything, but don't take Fiege's words so heavily. There is A LOT they don't tell us.

But as I said a few weeks ago, I don't think the mad titan will be in this movie, outside of a possible cameo. Some realms may be involved as well, but lets not get our hopes up. Cause based on everyone's thoughts right now, there is A LOT going on. With the dark elves, hela, karnilla, and all these realms and armies. I think it's a good idea, but I think it may be a little too much to work on film. I think primarily the races we will see are the dark elves, the asgardians, and that maurador army, who's ever army it is, be it hela, or someone else.

I just don't think it will be as packed as some of you are making it out to be, cause well, it just seems packed.

Don't forget, Fiege said this movie will be second only to the avengers in scale. And if it is anything like we are speculating, then it will blow away the avengers in terms of scale I think.

So that's my thought, we get malekith, kurse, dark elves, asgardians, and whoever this maurudor army is, possibly hela's. and then surtur's presence and an after credit scene. I don't see it getting more packed than this

maybe tyr will be the leader of this maurador army

Last edited by jaqua99; 11-24-2012 at 11:27 AM.
jaqua99 is offline   Reply With Quote