View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:58 PM   #211
elizah72
Side-Kick

Default Re: Plot ideas based on SPOILERS (general discussion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Maid View Post
Well, both points true about the villains and about Jane ignoring Erik. (So does that imply that Jane is going to become a villain? To how many heroes (or sympathetic characters) does it happen?)
Oh I don't know. I'm sure quite a few... I found Doc Oc in the Sam Raimi Spiderman movies quite sympathetic, Curt Connors more recently is, Harvey Dent/Two Face in Batman was a sympathetic workaholic. And I'm sure plenty have become superheros due to their workaholicness (Bruce Banner being one...). I'm sure there are tons. They've been doing better at having the villains have more depth in the films though ,than in the comics. Again, it's a common theme, and it shouldn't matter whatsoever if the character is male or female. It's a way to create drama and yet give those characters depth. And I think it would very very interesting to see how Thor handles it if she turns into a villain in this way. But then I really like interesting characterizations and drama more than I like fights and stuff exploding.

Quote:
Well, the first part doesn't necessarily imply the second part. Maybe Algrim is transformed before Thor, Jane, and Loki embark on their trek (like in a flashback, for example ) That is, maybe (some of) the Iceland shoot was not part of the trek. As far as I know, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje was not in the Greenwich University shoot. So that implies the transformation does not happen at Greenwich University.
Maybe... should be interesting to see if any more comes out next week.

elizah72 is offline   Reply With Quote