View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:18 PM   #307
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
Yeah Puppet Master, its really good Batmans a tad skinny in it though n while he does sounds like Bale he doesn't quite get it down he sticks to a mellow sounding Bats but its really good, good production values for one and the Bat costume is spot on with the Nolan films.
It was a great fan film, and I loved their usage of Zsasz as well as Scarface, but I just didn't like the guy playing as Riddler as well, although it is a bit ironic that we heard all these rumors of Riddler being in a third Nolan Batfilm and he's also some fed, and in this fan film...Riddler was a fed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBat812 View Post
Sounds like a cool standalone Batman film, but not a very satisfying end to Bruce's arc in this trilogy. Would like to see a good version of the Riddler though, although I agree with Anno that he would've inevitably been much too close to the Joker in terms of how he pushes Batman thematically.
Not really a standalone, but Riddler could indeed be the first villain in a new series of films for Batman. I always thought Riddler would be a great first villain in a series of films because Batman could be this legend already and the first movie could ask 'Who is The Batman?' which is what the villain will by dying to know as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brain Damage View Post
As much as I hate the way that scene plays out, JGL sells the hell out of it. In fact his performance throughout is outstanding, probably my favorite he's ever given.
JGL has quickly become my favorite actor these days. I've been loving his stuff as of late; Havoc, The Lookout, (500) Days of Summer, Hesher, 50/50, Inception, Premium Rush, Looper, Lincoln.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
As I've said before though it wouldn't have been the end, I wanted the series to continue like Bond as I've stated many times. I don't think it needed to end, that for me was a mistake by Nolan.

Also I did state under my main bit that that was more a fan fic but if I made changes to the film as it stands it'd be stuff like just take out the 8 year gap etc
I don't see how it's a mistake. Nolan had always mentioned how he wanted to give a story with a beginning, middle and end. It would be a mistake not to achieve what you intend to accomplish and instead trying to do more.