View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #87
TheBat812
Side-Kick

Default Re: Top 3 Favorite Scenes From The Dark Knight Trilogy

Quote:
Originally Posted by batfreakforever View Post
To me its insane to pick afew scenes from the trilogy. I loved each movie when they were each released, watched them to death. Will do the same when Tdkr comes home. Different movies called for different action involving different characters. I really try to choose but just cant.
Ha, me too. I just thought about all the films but there are so many great big moments and small moments that it's hard to pinpoint. I really love the brief silent flashbacks to Bruce and his father with the stethoscope. Goddamn genius. Every scene Joker and Bane are in are brilliant for me. Every scene with Batman feels new and are perfect ways to bring the character I loved so much to life in what felt like a realistic light. The first time we see Batman at the docks, when he flies over the people in the narrows, how he flies out of the train, his interactions with Scarecrow, the interrogation with Joker, the way Blake watches in awe as Bruce takes apart that group of mercenaries, Bane breaking the Bat etc. Just can't choose, haha!