View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 07:58 PM   #451
Dark Knight
Banned User

Default Re: The Official Rate/Review Thread for TDKR (TAG SPOILERS!!!) - Part 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am The Knight View Post

Agreed on all counts. In fact, I think the movie just sort of falls apart the minute Talia reveals herself

Meh. Only to fanboys who knew Tate was Talia about 8 months before the film was released.

From what I gather, the general movie going audience absolutely loved the reveal and the ending of the film.

I was just in a discussion about the ending with a bunch of family and friends (I have a ton of family and friends who all get together over the Holidays) on Thanksgiving and the reaction to the twist ending was very positive.

Now about 95% of this group are not comic genre fanboys and do not follow the Batman mythos like I do. They all loved the ending and I told them that I knew who Talia from the comics and I kinda knew she would be in this film about 4 months before production started.

One of my cousins said, "ohhh...so you knew who Talia was beforehand cause you follow the comics"?

Then him and a couple of others in the group, said that was a sweet or good way for Nolan to tie everything together with that twist ending.

It's all subjective fellas.

Last edited by Dark Knight; 11-24-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote