View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:47 PM   #833
psylockolussus
The X-Men 5 Advocator!

Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh8 View Post
That's not entirely true. I would've liked Nightcrawler in X3 as well, but he did have a complete arc in X2 and it was never said that he joined the X-Men. No explanation was really needed in X3 because it could be assumed that he moved on.

However, Angel and co. were shown to be part of the Brotherhood at the end of FC. I would love for Angel and Riptide to be removed from the sequel to make room for more interesting/relevant characters (Azazel is cool visually and has a possible connection to Mystique and Nightcrawler), but yeah, it would need an explanation.
The only reason why I want Azazel to be in DOFP is because Jason Flemyng is Matthew Vaughn's good luck charm but like Angel Salvadore and Riptide, I feel like his character is very replaceable. And its not like people assume that he and Mystique will make a baby (Nightcrawler). The hardcore fans want that to happen because of the comics but I don't think its necessary. Cast Jason Flemyng as Avalanche in DOFP and people wouldn't notice that he was Azazel in First Class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermanreturns View Post
The geek inside of me wanna see in the end Xavier recruit Cyclops in Stryker's island. They can explain that he walks in some ways!
Thats actually very good idea, no need to ignore what happened to Cyclops in X-Men Origins: Wolverine and it would help the continuity of the X-Men movies.

"Kill me before I kill someone else" - X3
"Where else would I be?" - X4
www.twitter.com/xmen5movie2018