View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #323
the5timechamp
Side-Kick

Default Re: In hindsight what changes would you do

Begins:
-I would check the editing on the tumbler chase, the same cop pops up during various parts of the chase acting as if hes a different cop.
-I would change the shots of people in the narrows seeing batman as he glides and when he lands in their midst..I get that it implies they're seeing a monster but the glowing yellow light looks bad.
-Re-edit the shot of Batman headbutting Falcone and his being knocked out, just looks awkward.

Dark Knight:
-Fix the fight choreography, or at least tighten it up
-reshoot the Batman falling with Rachel scene, either make the cape deploy better or have bats use the grapnel gun to break the momentum of the fall since it raises too many consistency question when dent falls.
-Most importantly I'd adjust Batmans' voice, it detracted from his conversation with Joker and damn near ruins the ending conversation with Joker...the delivery of "This city just showed you..." is about the worst sounding bit of dialog in the trilogy, its not what hes saying as much as how it sounds.
-I'd use triple the amount of explosives on Rachels death

Knight Rises:
-Drop the Foley character and add more Catwoman scenes.
-add an action scene ala "getting Lau from Hong Kong", have it be a chase of Catwoman that also shows Batman dealing with the police force.
-Have Scarecrow in costume, more scenes with the regular citizens of Gotham
-More stealth attacks from Batman as he liberates police force.
-No Talia
-remove the shot of Batman prior to the bomb going off, the flow just hurts the acceptance of the fact he jumped out of the Bat.
-Extend the final battle, make the Bane vs Batman II battle more of a struggle for Batman (I'd cheat and rip off dark knight returns by making the fight take place somewhere that implies batman used smarts and not brute strenght to even the odds)

Above all else I would re-insert some of the missing shots from all the movies (at least the appropriate ones)..Tumbler inside the temporary base in TDK etc. etc.